Section 1 girls soccer Bracketology for the 2019 season has arrived.
Follow the entire girls soccer season on KDJblog.com and LocalLive.tv. Briarcliff, Fox Lane, Somers, Mahopac, Lakeland and others will have all of their home soccer games streamed live all season on LocalLive.tv.
Bracketology is based on scores posted daily here
Below are the updated Bracketology standings for Section 1 girls soccer. Please send updated information to email@example.com or via Twitter: @KDJMedia1.
2019 Section 1 Girls Soccer Bracketology
How Bracketology Works
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula.
– Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Every tie counts as TWO points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.749 (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
Kevin you have Albertus in both A and B classes in the above.
Thanks Pete. I fixed
Assuming Yorktown Loses to Somers tomorrow, Yorktown, Lakeland, and Brewster will end with 41 points. What is the tie breaker to determine who plays where?