Follow the entire Section 1 softball season with daily updated scores, Bracketology playoff standings, league standings and much more.
Below are the team by team results and schedules for Conference II softball teams that comprise Class A. Please send updated information to email@example.com or via Twitter: @KDJMedia1.
Bracketology is powered by LocalLive Networks. Want to live-stream and record every athletic event on your school’s campus? Contact LocalLive to find out more. Visit LocalLive.tv.
Team-by-Team: Class A Softball
How Bracketology Works
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula.
– Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.749 (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts divided by Sec 1 games played
– Winning percentage
– Common opponent
– Committee decision
Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings