Follow the entire Section 1 lacrosse season with daily updated scores, Bracketology playoff standings, league standings and much more.
Below are the team by team results and schedules for Conference I Section 1 girls lacrosse. Please send updated information to email@example.com or via Twitter: @KDJMedia1.
Bracketology is powered by LocalLive Networks. Want to live-stream and record every athletic event on your school’s campus? Contact LocalLive to find out more. Visit LocalLive.tv.
Team-by-Team: Girls Lacrosse Conference I
How Bracketology Works
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula.
– Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.749 (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts divided by Sec 1 games played
– Winning percentage
– Common opponent
– Committee decision
Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings