Follow the entire Section 1 baseball season with daily updated scores, Bracketology playoff standings, league standings and much more.
Below are the updated Bracketology standings for Section 1 baseball. Please send updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter: @KDJMedia1.
Bracketology is powered by LocalLive Networks. Want to live-stream and record every athletic event on your school’s campus? Contact LocalLive to find out more. Visit LocalLive.tv.
Bracketology: Section 1 Baseball 2019
Strength of Schedule
How Bracketology Works
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula.
– Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.749 (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts divided by Sec 1 games played
– Winning percentage
– Common opponent
– Committee decision
Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings
Beacon got a win over albertus magnus last night which wasn’t counted for section 1 win
You are correct. I fixed it. Thank you for the catch
Pawling is the one seed in class b which I don’t think is correct.
Correct. Little bug but I fixed it