Girls Basketball Bracketology: Section 1 2018-19
The Section 1 Girls Basketball playoff standings will be updated every day this season here.
Find daily scores and schedules on here:
If your team is missing a scheduled game or scores, please contact KDJ on twitter: @KDJMedia1
Best viewed on mobile by turning devise sideways
Section 1 Girls Basketball Playoff Standings
How Bracketology Works
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula.
– Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.749 (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts divided by Sec 1 games played)
– Winning percentage
– Common opponent
– Committee decision
Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings