The formula Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula. – Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.750 by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts/Sec 1 games played)
– Winning percentage
– Common opponent
– Committee decision Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings
Kevin Devaney Jr. has been covering high school sports in the Hudson Valley since 1998, working with The Journal News and LoHud.com, MSG Varsity and News 12 Varsity. He currently is Vice President of Digital Content at LocalLive Networks (locallive.tv), while also operating his own website KDJMedia.com
View all posts by Kevin Devaney Jr.
All of the individuals are basically not prepared
to check out the true game by providing away the bucks as
there are lots of who have previously attempted
their degree finest and also have ended up with cracked pocket.