Girls soccer Bracketology: 2018 Section 1
Section 1 girls soccer Bracketology is here.
Check out the updated standings below. Please contact KDJ: email@example.com or on Twitter: @KDJMedia1. Information is compiled by Brian Rademaker.
Follow the Section 1 Playoffs on LocalLive.tv
The bottom of the page has the most recent scores and schedules.
NOTE: Bonus Points are not awarded until after games are played and only when an opponent has CLINCHED a .500 or .750 record
Find Section 1 Boys Soccer Bracketology here
Powered by LocalLive Networks
Note: Only games played against Section 1 teams will count towards seeding formula. – Every victory counts as FOUR points, regardless of class
– Teams receive TWO bonus points for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage of .750 and above by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Teams receive ONE bonus point for playing an opponent that finishes with a winning percentage between .500-.750 by the final day of the regular season (regardless if they win or lose). Opponents Section 1 records will be counted.
– Once all points are tabulated, divide that sum by the total of games played against Section 1 opponents.
– Head to head
– Average bonus points (Bonus Pts/Sec 1 games played)
– Committee decision Note: Ties are NOT broken in the above standings